2. Customer Information
What information is collected from customers and why?
- We collect the customer’s name, email address, address, company name, phone number, IP address, inquiry details, details of documents requested, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information for supporting inquiries, sending requested information documents, and risk and fraud screening etc. We also use this information to improve our services.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct automated decision-making — for example, we use certain personal information to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When and why is the information shared with third parties?
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- To prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms of service or any other agreement related to the services, or as otherwise required by law.
- To conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
3. Website Visitor Information
What information do we collect and why?
- As you visit or browse our websites, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number, and other personal information you provide us during our call.
We use collected information to provide information to the customer by phone and email, to provide and enhance our services (including customer support and service provision), and to answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
We collect this information when you visit our websites, use services offered on our websites or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technology Information
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
We use the following services, please check their site to know about the cookie handling of each service.
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
5. Personal Information Retention Period
We retain your personal information through forms etc.
After business relationships with you have been completed, we generally continue to retain archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request.
If you would like to delete your account, and for us to delete all of your personal information stored in connection with that account, please contact us from the following form.Contact
In order to improve our services, we will continue to retain anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits by unspecified individuals.
6. Personal Information Handling
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies.
Please check the privacy policies of service providers used on our sites from the following links.
7. Personal Information Storage
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information
8. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Our service is used by users around the world, including in the EEA. If you are located in the EEA, your personal information is processed by SKYUS. As part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to Japan.
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to correct, amend, delete, port to another service provider, or object to certain uses of your personal data.
Additionally, please note that apart from situations under which we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation, we are generally processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests as listed above. In particular we process your personal data to pursue the following legitimate interests, either for ourselves, our partners, or other third parties:
- To provide our services
- To prevent risk and fraud in our services
- For communication, marketing, and advertising
- For reporting and analytics
- To provide troubleshooting, support services, and to answer questions
- To test out features or additional services
- To improve our services and websites
When we process personal information to pursue these legitimate interests, we do so where we believe the nature of the processing, the information being processed, and the technical and organisational measures employed to protect that information can help mitigate the risks to the data subject.
9. Personal Information Management and Access
We understand that you have rights over your personal information, and take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. You can update many types of personal information, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, or if you are concerned about data collected as you visit our websites or use our support services, please contact us to make the required changes. If you would like to have your personal information erased , please use the contact form below. If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you may also use this form to contact us.Contact